I will be honest the yzf thing was fun for a while but it has got old even for me, I can see it's annoying others when I thought we all saw it as entertainment, I suspect red and Wes can't let it go and won't

• Like 2

I will be honest the yzf thing was fun for a while but it has got old even for me, I can see it's annoying others when I thought we all saw it as entertainment, I suspect red and Wes can't let it go and won't

Yawn...
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

My post said nothing about Mog. From the recent comments I thought sure y'all were meaning the welcher for life guy.

Squid drinks the Grape soda around here. Unsure? Fry has a picture of Squid's new energy drink sponsor.

welchs-grape-soda.jpg

59 minutes ago, Wes79v said:

Yawn...

Sounds like you wore him down!

4 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

My post said nothing about Mog. From the recent comments I thought sure y'all were meaning the welcher for life guy.

Nah we were talking about Squid's sidekick Mog.  Mog said that Wes and I "stalked" him inappropriately outside of the Pro Forum, but he can't be bothered to come up with any of the posts.  

Boy Blunder/Webb is making that yz450 look really bad.  

Yamaha gotta get new riders.

How did it look this weekend? Top placings 15/16th and their top names last of the pack? Cmon man. No bike is this bad, sack it up. Making it look like total crap.

• Like 1

Yamaha had an average weekend at mxgp , no podiums ( they have not had a single podium all year) it's been a bad year for Yamaha, probably the worst since they have had full factory teams in ama and mxgp if you combine the 2 series, they will be hoping and praying the 18 brings better results

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 8:11 PM, RMZ819 said:

Boy Blunder/Webb is making that yz450 look really bad.  

No bike brand will help Webb IMHO. Webb's conditioning seems to be problem to me especially on the strength side. Competing with top riders on 450s is another world. Guys like Tomac, Anderson, Moosecan as well as RV and RD before them had super programs. Webb only did marginally better than Malcolm in SX and MS looked out of shape and missed races due to prep. Being a big dog takes a big league program.

1 minute ago, Chaconne said:

No bike brand will help Webb IMHO. Webb's conditioning seems to be problem to me especially on the strength side. Competing with top riders on 450s is another world. Guys like Tomac, Anderson, Moosecan as well as RV and RD before them had super programs. Webb only did marginally better than Malcolm in SX and MS looked out of shape and missed races due to prep. Being a big dog takes a big league program.

I don't think it's conditioning. He's proven his fitness in the past...also on a 450...and unless he's just totally given up it's something else

He's an emotional guy with a chip on his shoulder. I thinks it's all mental with him  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

I don't think it's conditioning. He's proven his fitness in the past...also on a 450...and unless he's just totally given up it's something else

He's an emotional guy with a chip on his shoulder. I thinks it's all mental with him  

When has he "proven" it? This is his first season on the 450 SX and MX. The 450 season is a long grind and takes a lot more 250s (only half in SX) and Webb was physically fragile on even on 250s (injuries etc) IMHO. I don't recall Webb on the 450s much a lot previous to this year. 

Anyway I agree on the mental part.

On 2017-6-30 at 10:27 AM, redrider144 said:

Damnit!  SquidCo got to you too huh?

Hey they got butthurt when I said they put blue on the damn thing in hopes it would make it better. 

On 2017-6-30 at 7:55 PM, MANIAC998 said:

"The other side Sucks!"

This guy gets it. :banana:

On 2017-7-1 at 3:23 AM, TN Dirt Rider said:

What was the point of this thread again??  Once again it turns into an opportunity for Mog and Squid to dry hump KTM.  

Boring and predictable.  Nothing like taking a place of potentially enjoyable conversation and turning it (repeatedly) into your own personal toilet.  Time to grow up boys......

Don't take the moral high road now. Pro is the septic tank all the shittalk gets flushed to. 

On 2017-7-1 at 6:08 PM, mog said:

You have to admit the threads can sometimes get a tad friendly otherwise lol

Also the sole intent of this thread was to get a rise , how does a new bike topic end up in pro?

And lastly Wes and red both go to the ktm section to stalk me, I think that's wrong, I keep it here where people are just after banter , to ruin good threads about useful topics is against the idea of the forum imho

You need to see who is the real bad guys here

Exactly. Look at the original post and ya can't feel bad for the yamatools.

On 2017-7-1 at 10:57 PM, redrider144 said:

Please paste in all of my comments where I "stalked" you in the KTM section.  I'd say the comment ratio of your trolling to mine is around 1000:1

You concern trolled the 200club about broken gearboxes. Didnt that turn out to be an epic fail... even by orangerider144 standards lol.

Edited by BushPig
Spelling.

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

When has he "proven" it? This is his first season on the 450 SX and MX. The 450 season is a long grind and takes a lot more 250s (only half in SX) and Webb was physically fragile on even on 250s (injuries etc) IMHO. I don't recall Webb on the 450s much a lot previous to this year. 

Anyway I agree on the mental part.

Motocross of Nations 2015 & 2016 he was on the 450 plus he raced the GP at Glen Helen in 2015 and took 3rd overall with a 2-3

• Like 1

The bike sucks making hiring better riders nearly impossible. They ride it and say no thanks. 

Nobody believes you. Nobody ever will.

I don't hate Yamaha, but I do think their 450 ever since they turned the cylinder around has been a big pile of scrap metal. 

How many have you rode? None. No personal input on an opinion is called "talking senseless shit".....which you do....as well as Welch on bets.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

How many have you rode? None. No personal input on an opinion is called "talking senseless shit".....which you do....as well as Welch on bets.

Still can't read huh. Too bad

26 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

Nobody believes you. Nobody ever will.

JGR offered Dungey a bunch of money to ride the blue turd he said no

JGR offered Dungey a bunch of money to ride the blue turd he said no

That isn't what I'm talking about and squid knows it.

9 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

Whatever. Your word is junk.

The only thing worse than your reading is your negotiation skills. 

Grant vs Musquin, only an idiot would make that bet.