Coolant in crankcase!!

So, just finished rebuilding an older yz125. Filled up the oil and coolant, started her up, runs great. luckily for me, I didn't torque the clutch springs tight enough so I was forced to drain everything so I could get to the clutch. I cracked the coolant drain and nothing came out. I cracked the oil plug and this nice white shit came out... the coolant seal will be replaced, but since the oil/coolant is so thick, how could I efficiently and effectively flush?

Best way is to use kerosene, but it's going to take quite a few times to get all that nasty stuff out. After that just change the oil more frequently the first couple times and it should be good. 

Diesel works fine.  Most of it has enough additives to help it get the water out too.  Don't worry about rinsing a time or two and then putting some cheap motoroil in it and running it until it is warm ,  and repeating.   your oil may show some moisture for a few rides.   Also,  it is your TRANSMISSION case, not your CRANKCASE that ended up with the coolant in it. 

• Like 3