08 CRF250R-No Spark

I read through quite a few similarly titled posts on here, but none of them seem to be exactly what is going on with my CRF.

I bought the bike over the winter, and it started and rode fine. On the first ride post purchase I rode it for about 45 minutes before it cut off, and would not start again either by kick or roll. For brevity I'll just post what we have tried thus far. New spark plug, new stator/CKP, used ICM, used wiring harness, used ignition coil. We have tried every combination of the original and replacement parts, as well as with/without the kill switch disconnected, but have had 0 success. All wires are connected properly and there is not damage we can find anywhere. All electrical specs have checked out from what I could tell according to the FSM. There is simply no spark.

I'm fairly new to dirtbikes so I'm hoping maybe I am just completely missing that one of you more knowledgeable people will be able to point out. This thing is just so frustrating that if I wasn't bald already I would have pulled all of my hair out lol. I really appreciate any help that anyone can provide as my next stop is the dealership, and I really would rather fix this thing in my own garage.