Sicass start/kill switch for 2017 exc wiring suggestions

I purchased a sicasss kill/start combo switch for my 2017 500exc to save some room and also I don't like the kill switch being non-momentary.  Seems like I always have to crank the motor for a while before I realize the kill switch is off.  Anyway, I ordered the one for the 2016 exc's before I realized they make one specifically for the 2017.  I installed it anyway and basically it starts great but doesn't consistently kill the motor.  I talked to sicass about whether I could change connections or jumper something to make it work since the 2017 is indefinitely backordered and I'd rather not have to return the one I have.  They said the correct switch is the exact same switch but  with different wiring connections and left it at that.  Wondering if anyone has any wiring ideas for this.  I went through this with the led turn signals and had to order a specific sicass part to make them work on the 2017 which turned out to be just a few wires to use as jumpers.  Wondering if this might be the same deal.  BTW, I like the looks and function of the switch and it definitely frees up some bar space.

I've been wanting a switch like that. I don't like how far away the kill switch is from your hand. Bummer that the 17 is on back order. It seems like you could use an ohm meter to make a little chart of wire connections v. switch positions for your stock switches v. the Sicass ones. Then you'd know if you could jumper something or not. Can you put a picture, if there's not one on their website (I'll look there also).