RV's Happy Hour at High Point

rv.jpg

Morgantown, W. VA. – Happy Hour With Ryan Villopoto at High Point kicks off Friday evening before the 2017 Red Bull High Point National, with RV2 doing his thing on a very trick KX 250 two-stroke. Along with a slew of friends, Villopoto will shred the new High Point track like only a two-stroke can do. 

Immediately following Happy Hour, Cernic’s Pit Bike National makes its long awaited return! Bigger and better than ever, bring out your bike and get ready for some bar-banging action. Classes include:

Bone Stock 110

Pro Stock 110

Open 110

Clutch full-size 125 TTR KLX and 150 air-cooled Honda

Capping it all off is a bonfire fit for High Point. Get ready for beers, bench racing, and good times! 

WHERE: High Point Raceway

WHEN: Friday, June 16th - 7:00 p.m.

FEATURED RIDERS SO FAR: Darryn Durham, Fred Andrews, Gary Semics, Trevor Vines, Gene Stull, Brock Sellards, Willie Browing, Nick Wey, Tom Carson … more coming soon!

For the little ones, there is a Pizza Party with the Pros earlier in the night at 6:00 p.m., located in the VIP Super Ticket Tent next to Announcer Tower. Ages 12 & under welcome for free to meet some of the top 250 pro riders and the lovely Lucas Oil Girls for some fun, food, games and autographs. There will be racing for the 50ccs to open the Pit Bike National as well with classes: 51cc 1 (4-6), 51cc 2 (7-8), and 51cc 3 (4-8) Open.

highpoint.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wes513v said:

Come on Bryan, let him go! Think of the prestige TT would gain with Fry as its rep there.

I was offered the chance to go to Day in the Dirt (if I remember right it could have been another event) earlier this year.  I was unfortunately unable to attend.  This would have me shifting funds !!!!    Not sure how good of an ambassador I'd be if there are cameras ?     Bonfire, BBQ, and Beer? Throw in RV on a 2 smoker??   Ohhh man that sounds like my version of Heaven  

• Like 7

I was offered the chance to go to Day in the Dirt (if I remember right it could have been another event) earlier this year.  I was unfortunately unable to attend.  This would have me shifting funds !!!!    Not sure how good of an ambassador I'd be if there are cameras ?     Bonfire, BBQ, and Beer? Throw in RV on a 2 smoker??   Ohhh man that sounds like my version of Heaven  

You said nothing about women??! What the hell dude?! We need women
  • Like 2