2016 4cs on 08 300xcw

Hey guys, I'm going to get dal Soggio's cartridges for my 08 300 xcw. I've been told by many of the problems with tubes from 08 and down.

i recently picked up a pair of 2016 4cs off a 350 sx. Does anyone know or have any of you put the smaller axle on their bike? If so what would the pros and cons be. I really don't want to cause a problem with handling when if I have to just pull the 08 lugs off and be done with it.

any advise I'd really appreciate! Thanks in advance,

Jim

24 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

Hey guys, I'm going to get dal Soggio's cartridges for my 08 300 xcw. I've been told by many of the problems with tubes from 08 and down.

i recently picked up a pair of 2016 4cs off a 350 sx. Does anyone know or have any of you put the smaller axle on their bike? If so what would the pros and cons be. I really don't want to cause a problem with handling when if I have to just pull the 08 lugs off and be done with it.

any advise I'd really appreciate! Thanks in advance,

Jim

The bike essentially would handle better because the smaller axle would change the offset. It would bring the front wheel closer to the engine in turn making the bike handle better...As for the Dal Soggio Spheres, worth every single penny!!! Love mine! 

10 minutes ago, Monk said:

The bike essentially would handle better because the smaller axle would change the offset. It would bring the front wheel closer to the engine in turn making the bike handle better...As for the Dal Soggio Spheres, worth every single penny!!! Love mine! 

What do you have yours installed on Monk?

so get a wheel bearing kit and a axle you think?

42 minutes ago, Monk said:

I have mine installed on 16 350xcf..

Yes, just the smaller axel and spacers and I think you'll have a awesome handling bike... 

Did yours have the 4cs or OC ? How much better does it feel?