Kawi SFF TAC fork (oil quantities and servicing)

2015 kawi 450 Showa tac forks that I'd like to service. I've revalved my own shocks and forks so I have some experience. I've searched but not much came up.

1. right side fork cap pushes down like a shock, pop off clip pull assembly out?

2. how much and what's the best oil? I don't think it gets bled like a fork inner cartridge then right?

3. how oil much in the outer fork chamber on right fork and what's best?

3. left fork oil amt and 5wt?

4. anyone have any good stacks for these forks while I have them apart? They're going on a 250 two stroke project. Don't laugh! Stiction I know!

The owners manual will answer 6 of 7 of your questions. If you don't have one just search google for a manual you can view online. For your last questions, nobody can answer that, plus you didn't list what you're using the bike for or your weight or skill level. To answer one question, I like maxima 5wt fork oil in any forks.

I did search and this isn't a showa 47mm twin chamber fork off a cr250 that everyone knows the ins and outs of it.

Most info online consist of people's air pressure suggestions . Oil recommendations from searches have been synthetic auto oils which I'm apprehensive about using in my forks.

Downloaded a manual thanks 02 CR I didn't know manuals were online to download. I'm good with oil quantities now and I'll probably run a 5wt .

Looking for a gncc fast off-road gp style stack. 210 pound fit stand up style rider. A vet off-road.

Thanks