Any help or advice?

So I have this 125cc bike it's been doing pretty good ever since I got it, But there is this problem I keep getting after a little bit of riding it wants to cut out then dies, After that it's kinda hard to start & I have to mess with the air/fuel screw on carb then pull the choke and cruise it home, The Thottle will cut out if I give it full throttle. I have like a new carb all jets and needles are clear and clean, Messed with the idle but slight change and  I even put another cdi box, Bike idles great what could this be ? Maybe lack of fuel going into the Petcock? Tank only has like and inch or two of gas. Let me know Thankyou !

11 hours ago, Jay1036 said:

So I have this 125cc bike it's been doing pretty good ever since I got it, But there is this problem I keep getting after a little bit of riding it wants to cut out then dies, After that it's kinda hard to start & I have to mess with the air/fuel screw on carb then pull the choke and cruise it home, The Thottle will cut out if I give it full throttle. I have like a new carb all jets and needles are clear and clean, Messed with the idle but slight change and  I even put another cdi box, Bike idles great what could this be ? Maybe lack of fuel going into the Petcock? Tank only has like and inch or two of gas. Let me know Thankyou !

Should probably put more gas in then.