Does everyone here hate Acerbis? I am new to the bike world, but I had thought they were decent stuff. I have seen many negative comments in various threads about them. Does all their stuff suck? Or just some stuff? I do have their hand guards on my drz. Was looking at a whole plastics kit for $125 as well, but not sure anymore.

Nothing wrong in my opinion - my whole bike (KTM) has Acerbis on it.

Have bought Acerbis kits in the past - no complaints.

I've only ever used their supermotard front fenders but have been happy with those.  I haven't seen too much negativity on them but, again, my experience is limited.

I don't care for the styling of their motard front fenders much,but that is subjective.Their handguards are styled well but are sorely lacking in strength.Many here have their gas tanks and like them a lot.

• Like 1

I have an Acerbis rear on my bike now and have used the SM fender in the past. Also, I have fit the plastic kit on another DRZ previously. The plastic is good quality. The side panel, rear fender joint doesn't fit together as perfectly as stock, but it's not that bad though.

Rarely heard a complaint about them. All of my plastics other than my headlight shroud are Acerbis and they're fine.

• Like 1

I don't care for the styling of their motard front fenders much,but that is subjective.Their handguards are styled well but are sorely lacking in strength.Many here have their gas tanks and like them a lot.

I have the acerbis multiconcept x-strong handguards and they are superb in quality imo. Expensive set though

just got acerbis chain guide insert (plastic only ) fits perfect , looks very solid , 1/2 oem price .

I've never heard anything bad about acerbis, I've been pleased with their stuff. Granted, I've only gotten the supermoto front fender and plastic kit.

I've used a number of Uh Chair Bees products and found them to be quite good. Keep in mind that few praise products online, but if they are unhappy, rooftop shouting. So, it can SEEM like there are a lot of complaints, but overall, I'd bet it's the exception.

• Like 3

I got the new acerbis tank for my drz400s and it fits great and works fine with the Unibiker radiator guards...and the Scott's sub mount steering stabilizer...I've  been waiting for years for acerbis to make a tank for the S model and the quality is very good..

• Like 2

Acerbis customer support is second to none. I lost the mounting hardware for some hand guards and they sent me some for free. My friend had the same experience with them when he lost a hand guard. No questions asked at all, they are happy to help. My only complaint is their white plastics are pretty far off from the oem white.

13 hours ago, 74jimbo said:

Does everyone here hate Acerbis? I am new to the bike world, but I had thought they were decent stuff. I have seen many negative comments in various threads about them. Does all their stuff suck? Or just some stuff? I do have their hand guards on my drz. Was looking at a whole plastics kit for $125 as well, but not sure anymore.

So , are you getting acerbis kit or you need more reviews ?

I Have used many acerbis parts and some clothing. Im happy with there stuff but the rally pro hand gaurds are great for light offroading and motards and can take some decent falls Tho they will break eventually. Chain guide is tuff and flexible.  I have hip and thigh guards and they fit great. 3 years since owning and still like new. Shirts are light and comfortable.

Every parts company makes some shit products. Acerbis is no different.

Best gas tanks, PERIOD! The plastics are good quality but subjective in their design. I liked the Polysport better, but that's me. Others have reasons that are valid too.......just up to the individual.

• Like 1

No complaints here either--I've got full Acerbis kits on my KTM 450, my wife's KLX250, my son's CRF150RB, and my daughter's CRF100F.

I don't want to sound like I am the only one complaining. But not a fan of the guards.

But my acerbis rally pro guards bent the first time I went down. All my bolts stripped out and they move ever time I'm the bike falls over. The metal bars in the plastic are bent inwards to the levers. I have bent them back with no luck to keeping them in place. 

Feel like a lot of people might say they are mounted wrong. A lot of the guys I ride with say they shouldn't do what they do. Looking into tusk hand guards atm, but also doin grips and throttle tube.