Red Bud

I just moved to chicago I am wanting to go to redbud but I dont have a car anyone know the best way to get there using public transport

The South Shore train will get you to the Indiana/Michigan border.  It gets tougher from there, Redbud is out in the middle of nowhere, no busses, or public transport as far as I know.

Try to get there, it's worth the hassle.

Thank You 

I found a train to Niles which is 15 20 minute drive to redbud

It arrives around 11 so should get to redbud with a uber or taxi about 11.30. I have never been to a national should I try get there earlier like go Friday and get a hotel or something ?

I wouldn't, Niles is ok, but not a place I would go out of my way to stay.  We usually get to Redbud around 11 to walk around a bit before the races start.  It gets busy, but not busy enough that entry is generally an issue.  

Of course, if it's easier to travel Friday, then whatever works best.  Redbud is awesome, loud, obnoxious, we love it.  Hope you get there, and enjoy the show.

Pretty sure you won't find a taxi in Niles, possibly Uber, but might be worth checking first.  Uber drivers have left a bad taste in the mouth of Michiganders, well, at least one did...

Edited by poldies4