I hope Pourcel does a national or two after Canada

Tying some Gulp to the end of that Zebco, huh? 

Move along, nothing to see here. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I think he has pretty much nothing for Dean.

Dean is the most overrated rider on the circuit. He has somehow manipulated the media and fans into slobbering all over his top 10 finishes in this depleted field. 

10 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

Dean is the most overrated rider on the circuit. He has somehow manipulated the media and fans into slobbering all over his top 10 finishes in this depleted field. 

As opposed to say.............................................................................................................................

.........cp377

• Like 1

If two things had gone differently, he could've had a Dungey/RV type run. Would've been cool to see. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

Maybe, but going back to your statement, what will Pourcel do to Dean?  Dean may be in 10th place, but my guess is Pourcel is at least a couple places behind that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Maybe, but going back to your statement, what will Pourcel do to Dean?  Dean may be in 10th place, but my guess is Pourcel is at least a couple places behind that. 

You do realize the Pourcel ended his season last year battling hard with tomac for second place 27 minutes into the moto, right?

6 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

You do realize the Pourcel ended his season last year battling hard with tomac for second place 27 minutes into the moto, right?

I realize he did a spectacular flying W shortly after Tomac blew by him.  I'm not saying he's not talented or anything, I just think this whole thing has passed him by now.

4 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I realize he did a spectacular flying W shortly after Tomac blew by him.  I'm not saying he's not talented or anything, I just think this whole thing has passed him by now.

He's still plenty good enough to have a career. Just not in sx apparently 

• Like 2

He's having a hard enough time beating a 31 yr old on that terd Yamaha. Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

• Like 3

Who he's racing doesn't matter. 

His talrent and skill is the only guarantee. If he's putting in effort and cares about doing well he can always be competitive. 

28 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

Who he's racing doesn't matter. 

His talrent and skill is the only guarantee. If he's putting in effort and cares about doing well he can always be competitive. 

If who he's racing didn't matter he would be riding the AMA nationals...

• Like 10

10 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

Wasn't Pourcel getting top 10 finishes in a depleted field a few years ago?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Logic, is not in GoRide's repertoire.

The field wasn't particularly depleted and he was getting top 5s and podiums.

20 hours ago, GBowman said:

If two things had gone differently, he could've had a Dungey/RV type run. Would've been cool to see. 

Would one of those things be if he wasn't born with a vagina?

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Would one of those things be if he wasn't born with a vagina?

If you knew anything about him, you would have known that he used to be tough as nails. The guy had a serious injury that led to some serious internal problems, his insides do not work normally and are getting worse with every passing day. I wouldn't call him a puss, I call him a guy who's dealing quite well with the cards that he's given.

• Like 9