No KTM 2 Stroke XC Line???

So I have been waiting for the XC line of 2 stroke bikes to show up on KTM's website, or any site for that matter. No joy on the release of said bikes. All I see are the SX bikes and the XC-W/EXC's. I don't believe they released info on the XC's later than the others last year, did they? Totally changes on what bike I would want. Either a 17 250 XC thats left over/used. Or transform a 18 250 SX into a "XC". Suspension is what I am after, not that Explor stuff.

54 minutes ago, Lahms said:

So I have been waiting for the XC line of 2 stroke bikes to show up on KTM's website, or any site for that matter. No joy on the release of said bikes. All I see are the SX bikes and the XC-W/EXC's. I don't believe they released info on the XC's later than the others last year, did they? Totally changes on what bike I would want. Either a 17 250 XC thats left over/used. Or transform a 18 250 SX into a "XC". Suspension is what I am after, not that Explor stuff.

The website is never right. They also almost never post the SXS mini bikes they produce year after year also. They probably hadn't gotten them queued into the production line to be able to take official photos yet. The very first link I clicked on has all the information on the cross country models. Just no photos. (you know what they'll look like) http://www.dirtrider.com/2018-ktm-mx-and-off-road-bikes-announced#page-27

Edited by motonack