Interchangeable ktm to husqvarna parts '16+

I have a '16 fc450 and I absolutely hate the front fender and number plate. I spoke with cycra today but they couldn't tell me if their stadium front number plate and powerflow front fender could bolt on to my husqvarna. I'm also in the market for some new triple clamps and have decided to go with neken SFS and can save $150 if I get the ktm triple clamps. Will the ktm triple mount to my bike? Is the upper triple interchangeable from ktm 450 sx-f to husqvarna fc450 or vice versa? Or is it just the upper or just the lower tripple or perhaps neither? Perhaps the ktm triple clamps are necessary to run ktm number plate and fender on the husqvarna. I've emailed neken but haven't heard back from them. 

If you go to RMATVMC  and check their OEM parts for 2016 and '17 KTM and Husqvarna you can compare partnumbers. KTM and Husqvarna use the same numbers for the same parts.

13 hours ago, Rembrand said:

If you go to RMATVMC  and check their OEM parts for 2016 and '17 KTM and Husqvarna you can compare partnumbers. KTM and Husqvarna use the same numbers for the same parts.

The ktm number plate and front fender are totally different from the husqvarna. Their numbers wouldn't be the same. Still I think I can swap them, but I don't want to waste money on something if they don't work