2016 450F Exhaust

So I'm needing to get a silencer with an S/A, looking at FMF power core 4 as it's under $300 that or maybe just getting the Pro Moto Billet end cap for the stock silencer. Anyone ever tired the PMB end cap on one of these? I had one on my '13 KTM 450 XCF and it was great, difference is this silencer is kinda ugly and it looks like I'd have to drill out the rivets which is not a deal breaker but it is a PITA.. 

I put a fmf power core on my 450fx. Because I needed a s/a. it fits great sounds really good not much of a weight difference from stock that I was expecting but for under $300 it's a good deal. 

On 6/13/2017 at 8:40 PM, Wrfrk said:

So I'm needing to get a silencer with an S/A, looking at FMF power core 4 as it's under $300 that or maybe just getting the Pro Moto Billet end cap for the stock silencer. Anyone ever tired the PMB end cap on one of these? I had one on my '13 KTM 450 XCF and it was great, difference is this silencer is kinda ugly and it looks like I'd have to drill out the rivets which is not a deal breaker but it is a PITA.. 

The PMB works fine, but I found the ProCircuit T6 to be an improvement in power deliver and over rev as well.

I found the PowerCore4 to be very loud, and it flattened the over rev substantially, but off idle throttle response was very improved over stock (off road use)