Where do I find the stock RR-S mirror? I have looked and looked.

Dumb me, didn't fold in the mirrors and when the bike took a fall onto the clutch-side, the mirror busted.  

I have looked all over online for the same mirror as I don't want to invest in a Doubletake, yet.  I'd just like to screw a new one in and be done, and will remember to fold them down next time on the dirt.  

I saw one from Touaratech but it is not the same as the OEM RR-S mirror.  

30 minutes ago, Ben500RR-S said:

I have looked all over online for the same mirror as I don't want to invest in a Doubletake, yet.  I'd just like to screw a new one in and be done, and will remember to fold them down next time on the dirt.

I hate saying that but, save yourself $$$ in the long run and get a Doubletake. Look at it as investment for the long term, with the ram mount system you can use the mirror on any bike.

On my 250L I made the mistake of buying cheap folding mirrors. When I got my 390, I ordered Doubletake. When the ride does not require a mirror, I use it as my GPS mount.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MarantzManiac said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I appreciate it.  

$44 per-it will have taught me/has taught me a lesson.  Fold mirrors in when off the pavement.  

I'm going to order the more shapely set and not the round ones.  Thanks again.  

• Like 1

Folding mirrors anytime for a DS bike, period. I've fallen with a solid mounted left side mirror on a DS bike on pavement, and it took out the entire mount leaving me with no clutch on my last bike, not fun. Solid mounted mirrors that are installed on most DS bikes for only one reason, they are cheap to produce, as quality folding mirrors are always more expensive...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mark-us-B said:

Folding mirrors anytime for a DS bike, period. I've fallen with a solid mounted left side mirror on a DS bike on pavement, and it took out the entire mount leaving me with no clutch on my last bike, not fun. Solid mounted mirrors that are installed on most DS bikes for only one reason, they are cheap to produce, as quality folding mirrors are always more expensive...

Oh yeah, I'd never consider a solid mounted/stalked mirror, good point you made as the mirror needs to flex, somehow, some-way.  

Dumb me didn't even think about folding the mirrors in, I wrongly assumed that in a tipover, as I was going up a large rock, bike stalled from my riding error in not pulling in the clutch in time/not installing the 13T front sprocket sooner, and the bike came down hard from at least 3 feet up but thankfully on a thick, soft bed of pine needles but caught the mirror just right to snap it at the elbow.  

I'll suck it up and get a set of replacement mirrors.  I'm wary of the Doubletakes with the RAM hardware as I can only imagine that there might be those that know the value of the components and I'd come out from being parked sometime and come back to them gone.