Has anyone broken a clavicle in 4 places?

A guy I know wrecked bad at Sandia MX this past weekend and he has a multitude of injuries.  One of his injuries is a clavicle broken in 4 places. :shocked:  I've never known anyone to break it that bad.  Most breaks I've known about are usually one and occasionally 2 places.  Anyone get busted up that bad?  (He also has a dislocated shoulder, punctured lung and broken ribs, he's messed up.)

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, cjjeepercreeper said:

A guy I know wrecked bad at Sandia MX this past weekend and he has a multitude of injuries.  One of his injuries is a clavicle broken in 4 places. :shocked:  I've never known anyone to break it that bad.  Most breaks I've known about are usually one and occasionally 2 places.  Anyone get busted up that bad?  (He also has a dislocated shoulder, punctured lung and broken ribs, he's messed up.)

Broke mine last year, single break but with 3 fragments still flaotin around and non union. Last weekend at Waco eagles MX a guy got bucked on a big double, his body hit the ground hard and the bike landed on his head, helmet broke, multiple skull and facial fractures.. Its just part of the business I guess. Hope your friend has a speedy recovery