Dirtbike dealership

Sorry if this is in wrong thread no idea were to put it but anyways I'm looking to find me a new job and I kinda want to work at a dirtbike dealership but I'm just wondering may not be same everywhere but how do u get paid is it by commission or hourly how does it work and if hourly in your guys experience how much am bout thanks.

Better hope it's not by commission. Dirtbike sales really aren't that great. Probably minimum wage or slightly over. My advice would be keep dirtbikes as a hobby, not a job. But if you really want to work at a dealership then go for it!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jake_belche757 said:

Sorry if this is in wrong thread no idea were to put it but anyways I'm looking to find me a new job and I kinda want to work at a dirtbike dealership but I'm just wondering may not be same everywhere but how do u get paid is it by commission or hourly how does it work and if hourly in your guys experience how much am bout thanks.

I don't know of any "dirtbike dealerships".  I know of lots and lots of motorcycle dealerships.  Maybe there are some that sell only dirt bikes, but if there are then they are going broke.

• Like 1

I don't know of any "dirtbike dealerships".  I know of lots and lots of motorcycle dealerships.  Maybe there are some that sell only dirt bikes, but if there are then they are going broke.

Well they don't only sell dirt bikes I was just calling it that so you would know what I mean.

Kinda on topic, but kinda not.
I was listening to a podcast and they had bike sales statistics from last year, and between 450s and 250s from the big six the total units sold didn't even meet one model of Harley's sold. That's one model of Harley, not all Harley's combined. I think we all know our sport is small, but it was kinda shocking.

52 minutes ago, Jake_belche757 said:

Well they don't only sell dirt bikes I was just calling it that so you would know what I mean.

You are in Ky why don't you check out going to work for the new Rocky Mtn ATV warehouse in Ky. They seem to always be needing people I'm sure you can apply online.

• Like 2

You are in Ky why don't you check out going to work for the new Rocky Mtn ATV warehouse in Ky. They seem to always be needing people I'm sure you can apply online.

That's a great idea man thanks.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jake_belche757 said:

That's a great idea man thanks.

Good Luck !!

• Like 1

Rmatv would be the best motorcycle place for you to work most likely. Kind of like the Costco of motorcycle stuff. Unless you enjoy a broom like William said, I wanted to  do the same a few years ago but realized there was nothing good for me at a cycle shop, besides six days a week at minimum wage.