Water pump seal

Hi everyone , I recently bought a 2011 yz250f which appeared to be in great condition . I changed the oil and coolant and all was well . However the next day i noticed some drops of coolant on the floor , i started the bike and more came out from the weep hole, so I switched off right away. This only started happening after I changed the coolant , I'm not sure if the coolant I used damaged the seals or what (I used Prestone green premix )

Anyway I ordered a pump seal kit and I gonna attempt the job myself . My question is do I have to remove the oil filter and oil filter cap in order to remove the side case ? Or can it be left on?

It seems the crank start lever and foot brake pedal and piece of exhaust need to be removed first. Just not totally sure about the oil filter . I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for me and not damage any additional seals /o rings etc .

Thanks for your help guys .

Thanks man , also do I have to remove the bearing to change the oil seal behind it ? Or can it be changed from the other side (impeller side)
Thanks for the help

There are 2 seals

Bearing will have to come out if you want to change the engine oil side oil seal.

If its just the water side seal then that can be done by just removing impeller and prising it out.