OEM shock bumper part number?

My bottom out bumper is pretty nasty. I have my shock apart right now, so it's a good time to replace it. I can only find Race Tech 16mm ones. Are these any better/worse? They're an interesting color for sure.

Race Tech PN SSBO 165357  

http://www.bikebandit.com/aftermarket-parts/suspension/shocks/race-tech-shock-bottom-out-bumpers?gclid=COTwibD7vtQCFQ5qfgodDOsLBw

2017-06-14 20.52.33.jpg

Edited by HansLanda

Anyone know a place to get some Showa parts? I got a quote from RaceTech on the items that need replacing when rebuilding. $$$

Shock Oil and Dust Seal Set (set)                                SSOS 16S  $24.99
Bottom-Out Bumper (each)                                        SSBO 165357  $25.99
Reservoir Bladder (each)                                             SSBL 485105  $14.49
Shock Shaft Bushing (each)                                        SMSB 1612  $9.99
Oil: 5wt Shock Oil (less than one quart/liter required) US1  $29.99

If it's possible to remove the clevis and replace the bump stop that way, that would be nice. But I doubt it, and the shock is pretty old and is probably overdue for a service.

Edited by HansLanda

2 hours ago, HansLanda said:

If it's possible to remove the clevis and replace the bump stop that way, that would be nice. But I doubt it, and the shock is pretty old and is probably overdue for a service.

doesnt the clevis just screw on ?

17 hours ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

doesnt the clevis just screw on ?

It appears that way yes. I read some post Erik Marquez made, and he said not to do so, but I am not sure why. The whole thing could use a rebuild so I guess it's irrelevant. The bumper can be replaced when the whole thing is apart.