1994 honda cr125

90-99 cylinders are compatible.  The 90-91 heads are for a domed piston so you will want to look for a head from the 92-99 model years.  The most popular cylinders (porting wise stock) were the 96 and 97's.  If you can source the powervalve from a 98-99 and the cylinder from a 96-97, you will have the sweet spot for the steal framed 125's.  I had a 94, I loved it.  had a 96 cylinder with 98 powervalves, had a 144cc big bore kit ported by Eric Gorr, it was a blast to ride. I had restored it with Throttle jockey's 1 800 collect Team honda graphics from that era.  I still miss it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, frdbtr said:

90-99 cylinders are compatible.  The 90-91 heads are for a domed piston so you will want to look for a head from the 92-99 model years.  The most popular cylinders (porting wise stock) were the 96 and 97's.  If you can source the powervalve from a 98-99 and the cylinder from a 96-97, you will have the sweet spot for the steal framed 125's.  I had a 94, I loved it.  had a 96 cylinder with 98 powervalves, had a 144cc big bore kit ported by Eric Gorr, it was a blast to ride. I had restored it with Throttle jockey's 1 800 collect Team honda graphics from that era.  I still miss it. 

Where can you find info on what fits and what doesnt - i just go off a microfiche

7 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

Where can you find info on what fits and what doesnt - i just go off a microfiche

For me it was just learning from guys who know more than me.  The info I posted above is from Eric Gorr and a guy who posts on this site that has forgotten more about CR125's that most of us will ever know. NINO.  You can use some of the online stores microfiche which have compatibility info on them but if Honda changed a part number for any reason (like if they changed porting on a cylinder) it will show as not compatible even though the part works perfectly on other model years.

14 hours ago, mariohernandez said:

lol that's the thing when I got the bike it didn't have any pipe

Unfortunately, I don't have a pipe to show you either.  On your pic, the pipe has a tab at the lower end of the pipe where the expansion chamber first starts getting larger and one at the top of the pipe on the expansion chamber.  The steel framed CR's pipes don't have that tab at the top, they have a mounting bolt hole right at the end of the pipe where it would join the exhaust muffler.