I forgot my ramp.....

My Beta is plated so I don't need a ramp. I simply ride out of my driveway 100 miles to favorite trails, do a day ride and ride back home. 

Loading plated bikes into trucks makes no sense.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ballisticexchris said:

My Beta is plated so I don't need a ramp. I simply ride out of my driveway 100 miles to favorite trails, do a day ride and ride back home. 

You know.. he's not that good.. if he was really good he'd wheelie over on that line and hold the left hand up doing a peace sign :thumbsup:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ballisticexchris said:

Loading plated bikes into trucks makes no sense. I think having a plated bike when you go camping isn't a bad idea.. can leave the truck and do short runs to the store and come back to camp.

Well maybe if from your house there isn't any good trails to ride... but you're lucky.. Some don't have the options you have riding trails right from home. Actually when I watch lots of euro threads just about all the bikes are plated.. It makes sense actually.. but it's more expensive in some ways.

Actually watching all the euro trail vids on youtube ... Everyone has their bikes plated.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ballisticexchris said:

Unless you don't want to slog 60 miles on the highway to a good riding area. Makes perfect sense to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OscarFox said:

Unless you don't want to slog 60 miles on the highway to a good riding area. Makes perfect sense to me. 

>highway

you're doing it wrong

157-FILE0732_-L.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, SnowMule said:

>highway

you're doing it wrong

157-FILE0732_-L.jpg

My highway roads don't look like that. 

• Like 1

Highway? F-that! I've lost a dozen buddies who rode on the street. Zero from riding dirt. I'm trucking my bike to the trails. Street bikes kill.

(Actually it's people driving cars that kill. All my buddies were amazing riders. They were just no match against a 3-6,000 lbs vehicle)

• Like 2

On 6/16/2017 at 2:50 PM, ballisticexchris said:

I live 8 miles from my favorite riding area, but after ruining too many perfectly good knobbies on pavement, I now use a trailer to get there.   I could care less about riding street, and the RR-S is the only thumper model available now. When up in the mountains, riding the backroads to get to the best trails is another story -

• Like 1