Jump to content

A2-license restriction

Recommended Posts

Alright so my question is as following.


I want to convert my Yamaha WR450 to a supermoto and since I'm 21 years old I only have an A2 license which states that the max power/kg index is 0,2. My WR450 has 0,22 therefore I need to restrict it. Does anyone know how to do this ease/cheap/legally so I can get an insurance and a plate so I can ride around.


Thanks a lot in advance.



Kind regards,



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with: