Number plate graphics for white 2014+ yz250f?

I'm fine with the stock graphics on the shroud, trying to find some plates, etc that would work well with that. The red on the decal sites don't look like they'd blend very well. Also, for those who have full kit, did you put decals over the molded in graphics?

Best back grounds I can think of are asigned number for racing:ride: enter a race and you'll get one :thumbsup: lol no I think you can get anything you want now days do whatever you want bud 

• Like 1

Best back grounds I can think of are asigned number for racing:ride: enter a race and you'll get one  lol no I think you can get anything you want now days do whatever you want bud 

Yeah at 44 and 4 mouths to feed I'm not looking to get into racing. Just trying to have fun and stay out of the ER...and look good doing it. Haha. Yeah just wanting to add a little detail to the bike on the cheap. Haven't found many pics and options limited on the white/ red. Thanks man.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, singletrkstar said:

Yeah at 44 and 4 mouths to feed I'm not looking to get into racing. Just trying to have fun and stay out of the ER...and look good doing it. Haha. emoji12.png Yeah just wanting to add a little detail to the bike on the cheap. Haven't found many pics and options limited on the white/ red. Thanks man.

understood :thumbsup: was just saying.  To me they the only backgrounds I've ever had. Have 20 years of serious racing in but not much last few years 

I get what you are looking for now. Have you looked on ebay for the number plate only decals to see what's out there for a cheap price? It's hard to find nice designs on those if you aren't putting numbers on the bike, but you could get a cheap set of just the 3 number plates to your liking from any graphics company, just get your name on it or even put the kids names on there.

My husband is almost in your boat,  he's 45 and doesn't want to get hurt, he's stepped down from his 450 to just spend ride time on our son's back-up 250. That means, he's running the same graphics package that we have on my son's bike.

This link is the graphics company that we use. He offers up just the "backgrounds" and you can choice style and colors for the Yamaha to fit your needs. It's quality vinyl that holds up well and worth the money if you decide to go this route. https://mxgraphics.co/collections/yamana-backgrounds?page=1 

I hope you find what you are looking for, in the right price range somewhere.

• Like 2

I get what you are looking for now. Have you looked on ebay for the number plate only decals to see what's out there for a cheap price? It's hard to find nice designs on those if you aren't putting numbers on the bike, but you could get a cheap set of just the 3 number plates to your liking from any graphics company, just get your name on it or even put the kids names on there.

My husband is almost in your boat,  he's 45 and doesn't want to get hurt, he's stepped down from his 450 to just spend ride time on our son's back-up 250. That means, he's running the same graphics package that we have on my son's bike.
This link is the graphics company that we use. He offers up just the "backgrounds" and you can choice style and colors for the Yamaha to fit your needs. It's quality vinyl that holds up well and worth the money if you decide to go this route. https://mxgraphics.co/collections/yamana-backgrounds?page=1 
I hope you find what you are looking for, in the right price range somewhere.

Thanks, will check those out!

Simple set up with mine. My dealer/sponsor and cheap number plate graphics from Rocky Mountain. I had a $50 gift card. I have a whole set of new OEM plastics for the bike in a box. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg