ebay radiators

So,I have an 06 wr250f, and the left side radiator is bent and I would like to replace it. My question to you guys is, who out there has experience with the ebay radiators? Good? Bad? indeffrent? I've done a search, but Im looking at the long term use and abuse... Any thoughts, let me know... 

Ok, here's some hearsay from old TT posts - The fit is sometimes sketchy, needing to ream out mounting holes a little, etc.  As for the rad. itself, most guys were pretty happy with them, especially considering the price comparing them to OEM.  I remember most of them bought "name brand" Chinese rads - IF you want to call them name brands.  I wouldn't be afraid to try them.

• Like 3

Do you know if radiator gaurds will fit them??

That I'm not sure about. I've never had radiator guards before so I'm not sure how they mount. I know they are a lot heavier duty than the stock ones though. They took some pretty rough hits straight to the shroud and didn't even bend.
  • Like 1

Myler's can work miracles with damaged OEM radiators for very reasonable prices....   

For the ebay china rads I have had decent luck with them on WR250F but they don't fit worth a damn on WR450F.

Fitting radiator guards with them is iffy...  it depends greatly on the brand of the guard.  Some can be coaxed into

fitting, others no.    I wouldn't even bother though...   They are a lot heavier (thicker aluminum) and can take more

abuse before they are damaged.   The downside is you can't fix them...   once it is bent up it is done...  throw it and get another.

• Like 2

Myler's can work miracles with damaged OEM radiators for very reasonable prices....   

For the ebay china rads I have had decent luck with them on WR250F but they don't fit worth a damn on WR450F.
Fitting radiator guards with them is iffy...  it depends greatly on the brand of the guard.  Some can be coaxed into
fitting, others no.    I wouldn't even bother though...   They are a lot heavier (thicker aluminum) and can take more
abuse before they are damaged.   The downside is you can't fix them...   once it is bent up it is done...  throw it and get another.

I have the devol gaurds or maybe they are braces... I don't know really. Either wat it looks like there is more than enough room for larger radiators

I have a set on my '06 yz250f. IIRC they mounted and fit just fine except I had to buy a larger dia. piece of hose to connect the two together at the top as the tube on the radiators were a different size. I think they may have been GPI. Not sure though. My GYTR braces I had wouldn't fit. Cores were too thick. I also didn't like the cap that came with them used my stock one instead. My yz250 had GPI's on it when I bought it. They look fine but since they were already on it don't how hard they were to mount. The cap is nearly impossible to get off. I'm gonna buy a stock replacement instead at some point.