ThumperTalk FCR-MX kits!

We were able to fulfill all our back orders for carb conversions and have a few left over. These are actually, currently, "back ordered, no ETA" from the US importer; so once this small current stock of ours is gone, they will return to, "back order" status here with us (and the rest of the USA). Get them while supplies last:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/DRZ400S-SM-FCR-MX-39mm-Conversion-Kit-p2006766611.html

• Like 1

You should probably send one down to me here in New Zealand so I can see how they perform this far south of the equator. You know.....for science?

• Like 4

On 7/2/2017 at 5:33 PM, moparmotel said:

My last kit a few years ago was $550, why are they $800 now?

Unfortunately the manufacturer raised the cost of the carburetor by over $200 on us! They "claim" it was a long overdue increase based on material cost and inflation. =( 

Dropping $900 for the FCR and accessories that Suzuki had to leave out due to emissions is unfortunate for sure!

Once I saw them back in stock on TT a couple weeks back I ordered right away. I installed the FCR + Yosh RS2 Carbon full exhaust and did the 3x3 mod on my 2015 DRZ400S over the 4th this year. Other than getting that big carb wedged in there and seated in the front/rear boots the install was a breeze. Bike fired up on the 1st try and runs like a top.

Yesterday I hit Carnegie SVRA here in California with vengeance. I had that big ole heavy DRZ flying around the MX track until the stock suspension nearly killed my fat 240lb arse =)

Note to Race Tech down in Corona.. I'll see you soon for new springs and gold valves!

• Like 1