STUPID QUESTION - Will a dirt bike balance on a stand without wheels?

Gotta get new rubbers but gotta take both wheels off to get the tires replaced at the shop. Will the bike stand well enough so I can adjust the valves and not worry about it falling over? Thanks 

IMO loosen both axle nuts first, then get the bike on the stand so its sitting level and take off the front first, then back BUT if you have any concerns, have a buddy hold the bike when you pull the rear and if needed you can easily move forward/back if needed.

I've got my front wheel off right now cus I just replaced a fork seal and the rear wheel is totally sitting on the ground

I take both wheels off my Super Tenere just using the center stand.  I just take the back wheel off first, re-insert the axle and stick a jack stand under it.

Gotta get new rubbers but gotta take both wheels off to get the tires replaced at the shop. Will the bike stand well enough so I can adjust the valves and not worry about it falling over? Thanks 

It'll sit on a stand fine

• Like 1