Sign in to follow this  

Looking for folks that want to ride

I live in the Upstate of South Carolina and willing to travel a few hours or so to ride. Ive been to CAW, Durhamtown, Brushy Mountain, and several others. I ride mostly single track but dont mind a little mx here and there (not exclusively). My younger days was nothing but mx but age and gravity go hand and hand. Im not able to keep up with the young guns anymore however Im not an antique either. Ive run the Little Brown Jug in SC if that tells you anything (BTW I did finish both times!) I practice good rider etiquette and hope most  do. Im fairly flexible and can accommodate some last minute plans. 

Feel free to message me and maybe exchange some contact info.

CHEERS

Mark

My group rides out of Wilmington, NC..  we usually ride somewhere at least 3-4 times a month.  We frequent Outback, Cape Fear MX, Busco Beach, NCMP, Battery Park, and Midway ATV Park.

We are wanting to go to Brushy and CAW in the near future.  Not sure how close you are to those places bit if ya want I can add you on messenger and throw a heads up whenever we have our next ride session.

Chris

That sounds like a plan. Ive been to Brushy Mountain (2 hrs or so) with my Polaris RZR and wanted to plan another trip back with the dirtbike for sure.

That sounds like a plan. Ive been to Brushy Mountain (2 hrs or so) with my Polaris RZR and wanted to plan another trip back with the dirtbike for sure.

What are you riding? We have a hodgepodge, yz250x's, crf230, husky 125 2t, ttr250, ktm250xc

05 YZ125 with retro Hurricane Hannah graphics. I have this this thing with Yamaha- when I hear Yamaha I think yellow!

Edited by AUMINER200
sp

Give Brown Mt. NC a try all the info you need is on the web Brown Mt. N.C. off road riding. Great place for a $5.00 a day adventure. Rocks, boulders roots and ruts! Bring your lunch.

14 minutes ago, piltoyougram said:

Give Brown Mt. NC a try all the info you need is on the web Brown Mt. N.C. off road riding. Great place for a $5.00 a day adventure. Rocks, boulders roots and ruts! Bring your lunch.

I've been there in my RZR 

I'm  actually looking for people to buddy up with and ride. I have plenty of places to ride

Edited by AUMINER200

I'm riding Brushy this Saturday if the rain stays away enough.....

I've been there in my RZR 
I'm  actually looking for people to buddy up with and ride. I have plenty of places to ride

What part of the upstate? I'm near Clemson/Greenville area

I live near Furman

I live in easley and work near the hospital in Greenville. I'd be happy to ride anytime

On 7/13/2017 at 0:37 PM, SkiDaddy said:

I'm riding Brushy this Saturday if the rain stays away enough.....

I've only been there one time and wanted to go back with my bike instead. Not sure of the skill level needed but I'm up for the challenge 

2 minutes ago, yzrider07 said:

I live in easley and work near the hospital in Greenville. I'd be happy to ride anytime

I'll give you a heads up my next time out. 

Mark