Cr 250r swingarm compatibility

Anybody know cross compatibility ( year wise ) of swingarms that fit an 04 crf250r ? Broke one need another, looking for cheapest cross year. Best

A swingarm is a pretty exact fit.  And anyway, how could one that would fit be any cheaper than another?  Either start looking on ebay for a parted out bike or bite the bullet and drop the $500 for a new one.

Edited by cjjeepercreeper

A swingarm is a pretty exact fit.  And anyway, how could one that would fit be any cheaper than another?  Either start looking on ebay for a parted out bike or bite the bullet and drop the $500 for a new one.

Well I didn't know for this year, but other bikes have some cross compatability with other models sometimes

3 minutes ago, Kibmj43 said:

Well I didn't know for this year, but other bikes have some cross compatability with other models sometimes

With a Honda, if it is compatible then it will be the same part.  I have never seen a part like that that can be easily modified to fit another bike.  Frame geometry and positioning of the various components make this unlikely.  But, the up side is that it being an 04 there is a chance if you look hard enough and be patient that you will find a bike that is being parted out.

Preciate it, and also , they're are cross compatible with Honda parts that do work without any modifications, I usually call my local shop and they just tell me and I always find whatever's cheapest and haven't had any problems.

1 hour ago, Kibmj43 said:

Preciate it, and also , they're are cross compatible with Honda parts that do work without any modifications, I usually call my local shop and they just tell me and I always find whatever's cheapest and haven't had any problems.

With Hondas they will generallt have the same part number then.