Any one use Pro-x keihin carb jets ?

Does anyone use the pro-x keihin carb jets on here? Are the sizes accurate to a keihin brand one ? They're like 3$ at rmatv.The times I've used them they've been good, but weren't used for long because I was experimenting and they were richer just as the numbers would say, but i didn't need to be so they came out

strangely enough, I ordered a pro-x pilot jet for a keihin, opened up the package and it was an actual keihin stamped brand pilot. If I had to be picky, Id say the finish looked a bit rougher on it.

I only buy branded Keihin or Mikuni marked jets. I do not risk non-OEM just in case there is a flaw. I've never had a OEM jet be defective and I certainly do not want to waste half an hour due to a 'new jet' being messed up. I've found quite a few non-OEM jets poorly made, marked wrong for the size or have metal sparf blocking them. Simply not worth it to save $2.00

• Like 2

@William1

yeah that's pretty valid. I would hate to do all that and have it run like crap. So would you say a keihin stamped jet that came in a pro x bag is sort of a keihin reject jet ? It has the stamped keihin "k" like my real keihin ones. But il be sticking to keihin oem ones from now on probably

10 hours ago, RawbW said:

@William1

yeah that's pretty valid. I would hate to do all that and have it run like crap. So would you say a keihin stamped jet that came in a pro x bag is sort of a keihin reject jet ? It has the stamped keihin "k" like my real keihin ones. But il be sticking to keihin oem ones from now on probably

Nope, it would mean they used a OEM jet. Keihin would not sell rejects out the back door with their logo.

• Like 1

Pro x may make the jets.  Common business pratice to sub out for parts. They make tons of oem clutches and pistons .  

I have a few. I can't say if they are the same as oem.  I don't have the means to measure.  

• Like 1

The pro x main jets are good. I measured a couple and they were spot on. Keith jets are in millimeters so a 160 is 1.6mm fairly easy to tell if there right if you have the proper measuring equipment. 

• Like 1