Dean Ferris

Got on the box in Moto 1 riding a YZ450. Webb gets bitch slapped once again. 

YZ450 = great bike

Webb = Chump

• Like 1

Only a yam fan will put down the only factory yam rider lol

• Like 4

4 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Got on the box in Moto 1 riding a YZ450. Webb gets bitch slapped once again. 

YZ450 = great bike

Webb = Chump

I believe Webb got 5th overall..... Ferris 7th overall.   Top 5 and Webb is a chump?  

highpoint top 20.PNG

• Like 4

How many Top 5's did Moosecan't get last year in his rookie MX year?    And on what is generally considered the same TOP TIER bike that Dungey won the last few championships?   How could that be that with one rider its the best bike eva.  On the exact same bike, pitting out of the same Semi he is a bottom feeder?  

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

I believe Webb got 5th overall..... Ferris 7th overall.   Top 5 and Webb is a chump?  

The Aussie clearly had a better pace than Webb in moto 1 but a multi rider crash in moto 2 got him stuck. Not to mention on that B team bike :rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fryboy said:

How many Top 5's did Moosecan't get last year in his rookie MX year?    And on what is generally considered the same TOP TIER bike that Dungey won the last few championships?   How could that be that with one rider its the best bike eva.  On the exact same bike, pitting out of the same Semi he is a bottom feeder?  

Exactly, Ferris did great and even clawed his way back after the mishaps in the second moto but if Webb's bike is as bad as all the "experts" here say, he is clearly without peer in this series.  

• Like 7

On 6/18/2017 at 11:18 AM, Arctic Pride said:

The Aussie clearly had a better pace than Webb in moto 1 but a multi rider crash in moto 2 got him stuck. Not to mention on that B team bike :rolleyes:

They both rode really well, I think. And FYI Ferris's bike was his CDR bike, even though he was pitted with the RR Yamaha team.

2 hours ago, ah665 said:

They both rode really well, I think. And FYI Ferris's bike was his CDR bike, even though he was pitted with the RR Yamaha team.

I hope more guys do the same, show up for a few rounds just to mix it up, not sure how many can run that pace though...

• Like 1

Just goes to show we don't see all the fast guys together , imagine if all the gp and aus riders joined in ? A 5th place and guy might be 15th in that race and still feel he's riding the best he has ever done

• Like 2

I think mm got loads of top 5 no ?

2 hours ago, mog said:

I think mm got loads of top 5 no ?

I honestly don't know but remember few if any?  Was hoping one of you Pumpkin fluffers could prove he did better than I remember

2 hours ago, Fryboy said:

I honestly don't know but remember few if any?  Was hoping one of you Pumpkin fluffers could prove he did better than I remember

Few? Shit you suck at this, he was third on the whole season. Another bitch slap to the yamatards. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fryboy said:

8/12 or 75% of the time.  

#Yamafail

Edited by KTMRider4Life

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

8/12 or 75% of the time.  

#Yamafail

What's that?  I don't understand Welch  :p

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fryboy said:

What's that?  I don't understand Welch  :p

Heres what you need to know, in order for Coop to match Marv's rookie season he had to finish top 5 every race through the rest of the season. And he doesn't have to deal with Roczen either. 

I don't think most people dealt with Roczen last year, he usually bugged out by the 3rd or 4th corner if not sooner. 

• Like 3

2016 - Moosecan't

Hangtown - 8th
Glen Hellen - 9th
Thunder Valley - 14th
High Point - 3rd
Tennessee - 5th
Red Bud - 5th
Southwick - 4th
Spring Creek - 2nd
Washougal - 3rd
Unadilla - 2nd
Budds Creek - 3rd
Iron Man - 4th

2017 - Supa Coopa
Hangtown - 7th
Glen Helen - 17th
Thunder Valley - 11th
High Point - 5th 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I don't think most people dealt with Roczen last year, he usually bugged out by the 3rd or 4th corner if not sooner. 

Did he not push everyone 1 more spot down the list? In that regard it was harder to finish top 5

• Like 1