2017 wr450f driving me mad!

Ok time for the experts to chime in.......

Couple months ago me and a buddy went out and bought two brand new 2017 wr450f same dealership same day. Both bought the Ryco street legal kit and we did the install ( both of us mechanics by trade ) bikes have roughly 200 miles on them. The bikes keep blowing the main 15A fuse by the battery. i have slowly upped the fuse and have put a 30a in it and it still pops! this problem is progressively getting worse! i have noticed it the worst when riding single track and lugging the bike in first or second gear really slow. basically if i run up fast into a hairpin corner and chop the trotttle and get back on it almost from a dead stop pop there goes the fuse and the bike dies. trail was 15 miles yesterday i wet through 8 fuses and barely made it back to the truck. running around town and wide open in the desert area never a problem only riding slow! both bikes are doing the same thing! what gives? only thing i can think is the RYCO street kit is causing this surge in power? i don't run with the headlight on ever. i am so irritated and after yesterday i can trust the bike to get me back from the mountains. i have googled my butt off and cant find anything related to these new wrs. any help and direction would be great! thanks guys. 

Sounds like you have a short somewhere in the Ryco add-ons. I would start unplugging things one at a time and ride until the fuse pops again. I would start with the brake switch. Good luck!