Is my yz blown up?

So I unloaded my 2002 yz125 to go for a ride. I kicked it and it started right up as usual. After 1 minute of riding it started bogging down and died. Couldn't get it started again so after 5-10 minutes of trying, I packed up and went home. I slapped a compression tester on and it read around 140 psi so I thought it was a fouled plug. I replaced the plug and it started right up second kick. It idled perfectly and revved smooth. But as soon as I put it in gear and went to ride, same thing. Bogged down and died and now won't start again. 

I'm no expert mechanic so I need some help. Could my air:fuel or gas:oil ratio be that bad that I fouled another plug that quick, or is it time for a top end, or could it be something else? Any information would be appreciated

Update: after sitting for 20 minutes I went out and tried to start it again. Fired up first kick and idled perfectly. I putted around for a minute at low rmps just fine but as soon as I give it any gas, bogs. Could it be a clogged jet?