Sign in to follow this  

New to TTR230

I have a Crf230 and love it. But I've done a lot of work to the bike to get it where I want it....Im assuming that the TTR230 is also capable to be boosted up...unlike my Honda I do not want to raise bike higher as it will be shared with daughter...but I would like better legs and about 25hp...

List me all links please.....suspension options..motor upgrades..brake options....and of course pitfalls....

There is really nothing to be done motor-wise to the 230 to make it more powerful. It is a very competent bike for it's intended rider already. Save your money and buy a 250 or 450 4 stroke when you feel like the 230 isn't cutting it.

I have a Crf230 and love it. But I've done a lot of work to the bike to get it where I want it....Im assuming that the TTR230 is also capable to be boosted up...unlike my Honda I do not want to raise bike higher as it will be shared with daughter...but I would like better legs and about 25hp... List me all links please.....suspension options..motor upgrades..brake options....and of course pitfalls....

xr100.com has 250cc kits, cams, larger carbs, porting and exhaust systems.

How thick is your wallet?

Web cam has more than one camshaft available for them. www.webcam.com

You could search "google" like I just did and find even more stuff for the bike.