yz 125 fork oil

im about to do my fork seals and got one bottle of 5w belray fork oil. Different people are telling me diffenrt things, to replace the seals do I just need 600 ml for the outer part of the fork or do I have to replace the oil in the inner section too with the 1200 ml (200 more ml than I have) 

What model year YZ125 ?

Late model 2006+ Kayaba 'SSS' type forks take about 1.2 liters to fully service.

You slightly overfill the cartridges (around 250cc) and pump out the excess when purging the air during re-assembly,

and on average use 350cc in each outer tube.  (by memory, 335cc to 375cc is the tuning range)

Service the cartridges while you're doing the seals, the price of the 2nd liter of fork oil is outweighed by 

better performing forks and preventing wear on very expensive components. 

Edited by mlatour

What model year YZ125 ?

Late model 2006+ Kayaba 'SSS' type forks take about 1.2 liters to fully service.

You slightly overfill the cartridges (around 250cc) and pump out the excess when purging the air during re-assembly,
and on average use 350cc in each outer tube.  (by memory, 335cc to 375cc is the tuning range)

Service the cartridges while you're doing the seals, the price of the 2nd liter of fork oil is outweighed by 
better performing forks and preventing wear on very expensive components. 

This will be my first working on forks, is it hard to work in the inner parts? And would I be able to get by with skipping that step until the next time I service?

You don't have to replace the rod seals etc

I think we've discussed it in your previous 'fork seal' topic.
Once again as suggested, the TBT Racing how-to videos are about the best way to learn, link below:

Yes we have discussed this I'm sorry for so many questions. But not to be repetitive or disrespectful to your opinion, but I'm 16 and as your could guess on a low budget, so I don't have money for specialty tools nor much mechanical experience even though I'm trying to learn. If I just do the seals so I don't have to spend the 50 in more tools will I be able to go until the next time they leak without a problem? Then I'll rebuild the whole fork next time when I've earned some extra money. And lastly can I oil though the air release screw?

Yes you will be able to to go the next service , you can add oil through the screw but it's not easy