Riding June 23, 24, 25?

Gauging interesting on a day trip or camping any combination of June 23, 24, 25. I'm in Denver and willing to put in a couple hours driving for day trips and 3-4 hours driving if anyone wants to join to go camping. Open to riding locations too.

Thoughts?

I wish.  Been really wanting to camp and ride again.  But, I work in the moto industry, so super busy this time of year and hard to get off time for an entire weekend.

Gauging interesting on a day trip or camping any combination of June 23, 24, 25. I'm in Denver and willing to put in a couple hours driving for day trips and 3-4 hours driving if anyone wants to join to go camping. Open to riding locations too.

Thoughts?

Bad timing! We rode all last weekend and we're going on the 30th also. We go to Albany every year on the 4th. Let me know when you're going out again. We have camped/rode 7 times so far this summer!
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, ggodfreyX said:

Bad timing! We rode all last weekend and we're going on the 30th also. We go to Albany every year on the 4th. Let me know when you're going out again. We have camped/rode 7 times so far this summer!

Well call me peanut butter and jelly.  I wish I could get out that often.  Used camp a minimum of once a month for years and years.  Just hard to find the time these days.

Well call me peanut butter and jelly.  I wish I could get out that often.  Used camp a minimum of once a month for years and years.  Just hard to find the time these days.

It's a lot easier when your whole family rides. My wife and 2 of my kids ride also. It something we all do together. We have a good camping group also!