Mellow Yellow

20170616_135229.jpg.b47ff4fe256397744ee4875d9c2f0e08.jpg20170616_135259.jpg.bde42e21424a4fa87b44b2c3200dcc7c.jpg20170616_135325.jpg.54247606bf3dcd16a3c943b410b39496.jpg

20170616_135314.jpg

Wow thats nice - reminds me of a Hotdog with mustard

Thats one awesome workshop you have there

looks good bro!

5 hours ago, Tim Barnes said:

20170616_135229.jpg.b47ff4fe256397744ee4875d9c2f0e08.jpg20170616_135259.jpg.bde42e21424a4fa87b44b2c3200dcc7c.jpg20170616_135325.jpg.54247606bf3dcd16a3c943b410b39496.jpg

20170616_135314.jpg

Wow!! That really looks nice!!! I couldn't figure how it would look but nice man!! :thumbsup:

I have a couple of concerns with this:

 

1. there is an ATV poster on the wall.

2. Gold WP forks?

 

9 minutes ago, WoodsRacerDotCom said:

I have a couple of concerns with this:

1. there is an ATV poster on the wall.  :naughty:

 

Looks awesome.  Very much like a Suzuki.  

It looks like you hit a Clown in a crosswalk......with that trailer queen.

 

WP sticker?  :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Krannie McKranface said:

It looks like you hit a Clown in a crosswalk......with that trailer queen.

 

WP sticker?  :facepalm:

Are you being sarcastic?

I remember you having a sook at people who were negative towards you in a thread you made. 

Well done, as usual. :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, Krannie McKranface said:

It looks like you hit a Clown in a crosswalk......with that trailer queen.

 

WP sticker?  :facepalm:

Thank goodness you are here to give us your expert opinion on style, everyone holds your taste in high regard! 

 

I think it looks good!

57 minutes ago, Ben500RR-S said:

Looks awesome.  Very much like a Suzuki.  

Yeah it looks exactly the same apart from this bit

 

b.jpg

Looks good! I like it! :thumbsup: But, it's true... the WP stickers are 180 out. I stuck the right side like this on my 690. Nothing that a hair dryer and some swearing can't fix. ;) Just a sticker... 

4 hours ago, Krannie McKranface said:

It looks like you hit a Clown in a crosswalk......with that trailer queen.

 

WP sticker?  :facepalm:

Shall I start the "Yellow Beta's are ruining off-road!" topic for you Mr. Sunshine? :facepalm:

Nice garage !

I actually think it looks pretty good, I would go with a red front fender though.

 

I'm more concerned about the WP stickers!

2 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Shall I start the "Yellow Beta's are ruining off-road!" topic for you Mr. Sunshine? :facepalm:

Well, that is exactly what it looks like..... possibly a three year old that got into mom's makeup....

4 minutes ago, Krannie McKranface said:

Well, that is exactly what it looks like..... possibly a three year old that got into mom's makeup....

:p

angry-old-man-hey-you-kids-get-off-my-la

Perfect match for the Pennzoil trash can!

 DO WHAT I SAY, YOU PUNK KIDS

old man krannie.png

My kid has been wanting to get the flo yellow for his bike. I've been telling him it would be Butt @ss ugly, especially with the red forks, frame and graphics. Ok now that I've seen it, it's not all that bad, and kinda cool in a way?

I wonder how that 480 rides??

Edited by ccullins

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now