Bag on Baggett?

It appears we have a winner for TT Pro contributors. Blake seems to potentially have the combination required to either please or agitate here. He has Tomac-like speed with Dungey-like strategy. "No reason to push things." So, he knows how to haul the mail (as Tomac repeatedly looked back. Waiting) yet displays Dungey-like "racecraft."

Let the bashing begin.

27 minutes ago, motrock93b said:

It appears we have a winner for TT Pro contributors. Blake seems to potentially have the combination required to either please or agitate here. He has Tomac-like speed with Dungey-like strategy. "No reason to push things." So, he knows how to haul the mail (as Tomac repeatedly looked back. Waiting) yet displays Dungey-like "racecraft."

Let the bashing begin.

Check back in when he has the points lea...oh wait, he does.  Carry on.

• Like 14

The only criticism I have for Blake is that he needs to haul ass on the weekends and keep his mouth shut during the week

No need to fire anyone up

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 5

What did I miss about him running his mouth? I heard him at HP, both on the podium and at the presser. Didn't really hear anything cocky. But I have seen on twitter and whatnot that people say he ran his mouth. Was just curious what was said? 

• Like 1

Bag on Baggett huh?  Hmmm, let me think.  Ok, I don't really like his hairdo. There I said it.

• Like 4

I was a fan for one race.

"Letting him have that one" Pathetic, real racers like Roczen and Carmichael didn't let anyone have a win. Why would you let your competition get max points in a moto? In fact, I don't even think I've heard Dungey say he ever "let" someone win. Instead if he got beat he would say he had more work to do and move forward.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, motrock93b said:

Let the bashing begin.

BB made a concerted effort to reel in Tomac, at some point realized it wasn't worth the risk to continue, he took 2nd and the overall.  Tomac had him smoked and he knew it.  No problem with it.  

• Like 6

glad to see BB step up put it together in the 450s... he has  a opportunity to fill..  let's see if he gets it done.

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BBA said:

Tomac who??

Tomac, the racer that made your butthole pucker for most of the SX reason.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

are you the engine or caboose :thinking:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Umm, no, I never worried because I knew as soon as you had bet me that Tomac's fate was doomed!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ah665 said:

What did I miss about him running his mouth? I heard him at HP, both on the podium and at the presser. Didn't really hear anything cocky. But I have seen on twitter and whatnot that people say he ran his mouth. Was just curious what was said? 

Pulpmx 

Got a little cocky after his first win and ran his mouth. Better to be humble and rack up wins IMO

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, ah665 said:

Only the P holes with there little baby ears could turn what he said into something derogatory, to many baby's on line now days.

• Like 1

I took his comments on the webcast as intended to get ET fired up and out to prove something. Get ET riding on the raged edge and then cruise past the yard sale. BB is crafty... imagine getting a holeshot and leading the first 15 minutes of a race and then BB shows up on your rear fender. The guys who raced him on 250s may have forgotten the feeling, but he seems bent on reminding them. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, meyermetal said:

Pulpmx 

Got a little cocky after his first win and ran his mouth. Better to be humble and rack up wins IMO

I like it.A little cockiness is good. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, ThumpNRed said:

I took his comments on the webcast as intended to get ET fired up and out to prove something. Get ET riding on the raged edge and then cruise past the yard sale. BB is crafty... imagine getting a holeshot and leading the first 15 minutes of a race and then BB shows up on your rear fender. The guys who raced him on 250s may have forgotten the feeling, but he seems bent on reminding them. 

It may have worked 

Eli kept looking back while leading 

• Like 6

I see it this way, The sport needs a personality, Blake is intelligently stepping in at an opportune time and taking advantage. Any publicity is good publicity. Personally I think it's an act, but savvy none the less.

I always knew he had a ton of talent but I thought his injuries did him in. I am really glad he is back and hope he stays healthy so he can make the season entertaining.

• Like 6