clutch basket nut washer lock tab order

When I pulled the clutch basket (right crank seal rpr) it came off in this order nut, lock tab, flat washer,  Same as it was from factory, same as it shows in drawings.

So the lock tab has been bent a couple times decided to replace.  SO I go on rocky mountain OEM and it looks like the flat washer and lock tab have a new part number and in the drawing it now shows it going together like this, lock tab then flat washer then nut.  Both orders are shown in the drawing with the old pt numbers deleted.

Anyone know if the drawing is wrong now or if the flat washer now goes between the nut and lock tab?

I think their drawing is wrong - the lock tab should touch the nut

ring them and query them

The more I look at the three pieces in question I cannot see any reason why it matters which side the flat washer goes since the lock tab folds onto the hub and then onto the nut so that is the locking mechanism.  Washer just seems to be a spacer.  The only thing I could think is while torqueing the nut maybe the washer keeps the tab from binding and twisting if the washer is on top of the lock tab.  That's is the only thing that makes sense to me anyway.  If I don't hear any other reasons I'm going with the updated drawing.  Lock tab, washer nut.  Also the drawings are just Honda micro-fish or is it phish lol..

My 2003 from the factory came with thrust washer, lock washer then nut on the mainshaft in that order!

Yup that's how mine was from factory but the updated fiche shows it lock tab, washer then nut.  Ill have the local Honda shop pull it up and see but the ones Rocky mountain uses are from Honda anyway.

Im more interested in right crank seal, does it go flush with case or does it inset any?