So who picks up #7 next year?

52 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I think he was referring to the number itself and not the rider.  Maybe Stew races the last few rounds just to get enough points to keep it another year in order to piss everyone off.

Correct, and that would be pretty funny 

1 hour ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I think he was referring to the number itself and not the rider.  Maybe Stew races the last few rounds just to get enough points to keep it another year in order to piss everyone off.

He better get started.  15th only pays 6 points, and we know from last season that he only rides Moto 1.  That's 5 events he'd have to get 15th at to get 25+ points to keep his number.

• Like 4

It's laughable to even halfway believe Stewart would come out to an MX race to spectate let alone actually line up for one. The 7 is toxic now, I bet it's shelved for a while until the bad stench of James is gone.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, BBA said:

It's laughable to even halfway believe Stewart would come out to an MX race to spectate let alone actually line up for one. The 7 is toxic now, I bet it's shelved for a while until the bad stench of James is gone.

That stench will stick around like cat piss on polyester 

Edited by Crashed Da
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

KTM wouldn't touch JS7 with 1000 ft pole.  Neither would Honda.  

Marvins not doing it, will roger even be there? Kens career is over, Honda can't buy a win. 

JS7 is over but at the same time a prime time JS7 would have been everything they could have dreamed of. 

12 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

If Joey Savatgy wins the 250 MX championship and picks the number 7 ... Instant JS7.   Hey, he's ready to go.  ?

Wow...this is ironic.....i could see Joey getting as many wins, but getting as many "head bumps" as well.....

44 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

KTM wouldn't touch JS7 with 1000 ft pole.  Neither would Honda.  

No and all indicators seem to point out that JS has no interest in actually racing...at all.  I mean if a guy who was possibly at one time the FMOP doesnt even care enough to update or address any issues with his supporters and fans for long periods of time, he obviously doesnt care much what anyone thinks. That shows a very low regard for the fans that were loyal and cheered him on for so long, but yet he wants to sell riding gear to who??  Doesnt make sense at all? 

• Like 3