2001 WR260F bottom end jetting

Hi guys, new to the forum. Thanks for your help in advance.

I know there's tons of info on here already about jetting for the WR but I'm not quite finding what I'm after...mostly a bottom end jetting issue. My son just bought a 2001 WR250F in excellent shape that had been in storage for several years. It would hardly run...actually would only run with the choke on. So I went through the carb which was horribly varnished and dirty. I bought a "rebuild" kit from All Balls that came with OEM jets and o rings that I would need. I ended up cleaning and reusing the jet sizes that were in the bike because I figured it best to assume whoever jetted it may have known what they were doing, at least this would give me a baseline starting point. We determined that the bike has been "uncorked" in that the air box lid is gone, the insert is removed from the stock exhaust and the throttle stop screw has been filed down.  Here are the jet sizes that are currently in the bike:

Main...170, slow jet...48, Accelerator pump leak jet...60, starter jet...72 and the needle clip is in the stock center position.

So I got the bike back together with fresh gas and it runs gun from mid throttle up but has a pretty significant bog on the bottom end. My hope is that someone on here has successfully jetted the exact same bike. This would save me a lot of carb on and offs trying to get it just right.  We are at sea level most of the time with the bike being ridden to a maximum of 2500' on occasion. I have seemed to notice that my current main jet seems small, actually smaller than stock. Maybe this is contributing to the lack of fuel at the bottom end? Thanks again for your experienced help

......the insert is removed from the stock exhaust and the throttle stop screw has been filed down.......

If its been uncorked, it would need an after market muffler to run correctly.  Makes all the difference.