Another 250x convert

9 months riding every weekend and I'm still in the honeymoon phase. I love my X !!! Can't get enough

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RollieW said:

Two years of setup attempts on my 15 200xcw and not even close to the same fun in the woods as my 2002 yz250. Offloading both and getting a 17.

But it doesn't have e-start, headlight, counterbalanced motor, FI and a ton of orange accessories.   You are nuts! 

• Like 2

But it doesn't have e-start [i'll manage]

, headlight, [i'll make one]

counterbalanced motor, [YZ's have never had vibration like KTM]

FI [Don't care]

and a ton of orange accessories.[good]  

You are nuts! [sometimes]

• Like 5

I think I might need to start doing all the X conversion stuff on the gov for my next mod on the 04. But then again, when I sell the house in cali and cash in on all the greenbacks, a new X could be in my future. Then I wouldn't need to do all the mods because the top end is still an 05 jug. Hmm, see what 2018 or 19 brings. 

I would like to find a lightly used 12-14 WR450, seeing the new wheels up 2018 YZ450 has the E button and kick is gone, I hope the WR doesn't loose the kick... Have they (all the 18's) been reviled yet? I have been pretty busy.. 

1 hour ago, P84ONE said:

I think I might need to start doing all the X conversion stuff on the gov for my next mod on the 04. But then again, when I sell the house in cali and cash in on all the greenbacks, a new X could be in my future. Then I wouldn't need to do all the mods because the top end is still an 05 jug. Hmm, see what 2018 or 19 brings. 

I would like to find a lightly used 12-14 WR450, seeing the new wheels up 2018 YZ450 has the E button and kick is gone, I hope the WR doesn't loose the kick... Have they (all the 18's) been reviled yet? I have been pretty busy.. 

https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/cross-country/models/2018/wr450f

WR450 no kicker

• Like 1