Hey guys, I am newer to riding and am looking into getting and CRF250L most likely 2016 or 2017. I was just wondering what all plastics will fit I can only find plastics labeled as CRF250 plastics will those fit?? 

Also what brands of aftermarket plastics do you recommend?

Make sure they're CRF250L.  Try Bikerzbits.com (Thailand) - but I don't think they ship DHL anymore and the shipping cost has gone up.  Partzilla is great for genuine Honda parts.  They have schematic diagrams for everything.  I ordered some obscure stuff from them.  I'm sure others have ideas.  There are some aftermarket fenders and headlights by Acerbis and Polisport around online (sorry, haven't looked in depth for those).

Edited by Jon Orchard

I just ordered some parts yesterday and they do have DHL option. In fact, it's the cheapest.

Oh, nice!  Maybe I'll start buying from them again!  They're quick too, even to Canada.  Brodrik91, be aware that contrary to most Asian retailers, Bikerzbits will declare the actual value so Canada Customs may want a piece!

18 hours ago, Brodrik91 said:

So in other words, I will most likely have to pay when it gets to my door?? lol

Yup!  We're used to it here though, right?!  Figure another 20 bucks or so depending on the value of course.  I ordered a few times from them, can't remember exactly what customs charged...

My feedback after my first order with them.

Order processing and delivery through DHL was fast. Ordered on Thursday morning, received on Saturday morning. :thumbsup:

However, packaging is something I hope they can look into it. I ordered total 8 items including rear rack, hand guard, bash plate and some filter thingys. All of these were simply put into a single layer DHL plastic bag. I would expect a cardboard box to minimize damages. Those filters could have easily crushed when transiting/handling.

Oh yeah, I had 1 oil filter short delivered/missing from the package. Have already sent them an email, waiting for response on Monday. Should I file a dispute with PayPal first to protect myself? (am not a registered PayPal user though)

Have you contacted BB?  I changed my mind on a particular part and wanted to change it for another (decal), emailed them and someone got back to me right away and updated my order no problem.  I was quite happy with their customer service.

• Like 1

Yeap, they have responded and the replacement is on snail Hope it will arrive ok.

• Like 2

Received in the post today. Pretty fast and good service though wish they could improve on their packing.