Just one mistake and..... ⚡️

2 hours ago, wes513v said:

The YZ , the KTM my stepsons CRF and the Bultaco. Maybe an Indian in the near future.emoji106.png

You will have to p.m. pics. You know i am an XS, GS, Dominator, WR and K flathead and Sportster guy. Dude love the stuff. Got me a new project too, i have decided to rip my virgin 02 YZ125 down. I already have SSS and triple tree coming, i keep hearing a steely with SSS is the bees knees. I might shove an 06 an newer motor in [if it goes] but this thing has like 12 hours max. Hope my leg gets to the point i will be able to enjoy it again.

I love building them for me. 

So you have a b line on an Indian? Care to share?

Edited by jz125
  • Like 2

You will have to p.m. pics. You know i am an XS, GS, Dominator, WR and K flathead and Sportster guy. Dude love the stuff. Got me a new project too, i have decided to rip my virgin 02 YZ125 down. I already have SSS and triple tree coming, i keep hearing a steely with SSS is the bees knees. I might shove an 06 an newer motor in [if it goes] but this thing has like 12 hours max. Hope my leg gets to the point i will be able to enjoy it again.
I love building them for me. 
So you have a b line on an Indian? Care to share?

Newer Indian, a lot of the guys I race with have gotten into the search for the perfect cheeseburger and bought Baggers to help them find it. Lol! It's a group of friends that race, ride, and scuba dive together so it's just another step in things we do as a group. As the racing begins to tail off over the next few years the touring will fill in the gaps.

I keep intending to strip my sons 125 sx down and get the frame powder coated orange, get some new wheels and anodized hubs, and go through the motor. Maybe even swap in some SSS so at least the front works right. It's a fun bike to ride, even at my size.
  • Like 1