EZ pull clutch

Not sure if right place but here goes: I've got a 2000 KX 250 and was looking at getting an easy pull clutch. Mines not ungodly stiff but lately I've developed severe wrist pain after 2 hours of hard riding. I've broken my wrist years ago and can tell this contributes to it. I was wondering if anyone has experience with anything like this. Comment with what you've got and tell me how it benefits you. Thanks!

Have you checked out the system?  They have a very light clutch pull IMO.  Replace/lube the cable and clean and lube the perch.  Make sure the cable is routed correctly.  

My stock setup is always maintained properly but it just is too tight. It pulls smooth but with every other pull my wrist pops so that's why I was looking as an easy pull like what moose offers or something along those lines

I had one of the moose ones about 10 years ago (not sure if they still make them). My old Bultaco was pretty heavy (especially when I was 12) and the EZ Pull setup was awesome. You lose some clutch feel but it was worth it in the tight trails I road on.

I had one of the moose ones about 10 years ago (not sure if they still make them). My old Bultaco was pretty heavy (especially when I was 12) and the EZ Pull setup was awesome. You lose some clutch feel but it was worth it in the tight trails I road on.

That's what I was also wondering if you post feel but the concept beats my wrist popping. I was looking a moose has one so I'll be trying that out unless anyone's got any other systems/brands