What forks fit my 92 kx125

So i sent my suspension out to pro pilot because it was clapped out but the guys over there said my forks are too pitted to use. So now im on the hunt for forks/lower fork tubes that will fit my 1992 kx125. Was the 92 kx250 the same forks? I really dont want to change the triple trees and make this a frankenstien bike lol

I ended up buying that set from the 93 with the axle and triple trees and all. Sent all the junk to pro pilot, they made 2 shit sets into 1 good set but now the axle is the wrong size. According to the microfiche on motosport, the 92 and 93 have the same part numbers for the axle and axle nuts, but the axle from this 93 is bigger and doesnt fit thru my 92 wheel. What do i do? Who was wrong? The ebayer or motosport? Can i just swap in 93 bearings into my 92 wheel? Im so bummed out

Okay 93 bearings do not fit into a 92 wheel. The outside diameter is too small. So i think i have 2 choices:

1. buy a 93 front wheel 

2. Buy a correct set of 92 forks and rebuild those and maybe sell my 93 forks back on ebay

the bottoms of the forks dont come off right?

On 6/21/2017 at 8:07 PM, KDXGarage said:

1991 -1995 forks will fit, but then you have to check axle size / fit.

1992 KX250 forks are the same, just stiffer springs.

but then you have to check axle size / fit.

DO YOU SEE IT NOW??? JUST SAYING.....might want to check first, buy second

13 hours ago, KDXGarage said:

DO YOU SEE IT NOW??? JUST SAYING.....might want to check first, buy second

I know man i screwed up. Its nobodys fault but my own. Just trying to dig my way out now lol. Yeah i think im gonna buy a wheel. I appreciate the help so far!!!