Rekluse RadiusX clutch

She had a z start pro in the 05 yz125 she had. I have the core exp in both my yz250s and it's like traction control. She's kind of resistant because she said she'd lose engine braking. I'll have to get one and put it in without her knowing. Had to do that with a lowering link and she liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ridden both. Owned the core twice. I like the radius as far as hook up goes. Reminds me of the core with heavy wedges and low engagement. Super responsive, little slip, and bites hard. Good in bikes like a 250F where you want little slip. The core can be setup to feel almost the same as far as response goes, but it comes at a cost. There is one key thing I like a lot better with the core. The clutch pull. If you still use your clutch lever a lot like I do, you will appreciate the core. The radius in my buddies bike made the clutch pull rock hard. For him it's ok as he abandons the clutch lever with the rekluse. I'm the opposite, I still feather it the whole time and modulate to control power. I'll be sticking with the core in the future.

• Like 1

my radius x has the same pull as stock did. are you sure that he didnt just have the exp disk only?

Nope it's the radius. Helped him install it. All the free play is taken up with clutch lever adjuster (just like the EXP). That coupled with the stiff clutch plate springs made it a stiff pull.

• 1 month later...