Anyone have knowledge of when the 2018 ktms will start hitting the dealers? or around what time did they hit last year?

This is all I could find.

Munn Racing is where I purchase my KTM's.  He has always been one of the first to acquire new bikes.

http://racerxonline.com/2017/03/15/fuel-injected-ktm-two-strokes-coming-in-2018

"In Europe the bikes will arrive at the dealer floors in early summer. In the USA and Canada, the new 2018 KTM 250 XC-W TPI will be available in very limited quantities in late fall,” said Joachim Sauer, KTM Product Marketing Manager."

21 hours ago, WALKINGWOUNDED said:

This is all I could find.

Munn Racing is where I purchase my KTM's.  He has always been one of the first to acquire new bikes.

http://racerxonline.com/2017/03/15/fuel-injected-ktm-two-strokes-coming-in-2018

"In Europe the bikes will arrive at the dealer floors in early summer. In the USA and Canada, the new 2018 KTM 250 XC-W TPI will be available in very limited quantities in late fall,” said Joachim Sauer, KTM Product Marketing Manager."

so like august?

4 hours ago, tkjos99 said:

so like august?

I just realized the article I posted was for the KTM fuel injected 2-strokes, so not sure if the release time frame applies to other KTM models as well.

But most any KTM dealer should be able to give you a release time frame on KTM bikes in general.

Sorry for any confusion I may have created.

got a email from Munn today stating 18's are coming in, but no mention of which ones or price.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 10:32 PM, highmarker said:

got a email from Munn today stating 18's are coming in, but no mention of which ones or price.

Sounds good i put a deposit on a 2018 ktm 300 and the olny info i got was 1-3 months but its riding season and wanna get out on the trails so bad