help identifying fuel screw and fuel leak

Ok, so... My bike has a lot of issues, I am trying to address them 1 by 1....

I am going to get the JD Jet kit, and also a new 22.5 and 25 pilot jet

I do have a screw now, but am not sure if it is oem or what? also, my carb did not leak prior to me messing with it last weekend, now it is wet and sticky. there is no fuel directly below it, and nothing else seems to have any spray on it.

20170622_003922[1].jpg

I didn't remove the screw, but it was in pretty far. I did adjust it though, maybe that was the problem? My friend set it to 1.5 turns out. I just removed it to take a picture, and there is no O ring on it, unless it is stuck up in the hole.

I may need to pick up a stock? o ring tomorrow morning

iok, I am about to double check, but I didn't see an o-ring, washer, or spring like there should be....

the screw did fall when I took it out, so I may have missed it, but I don't think it was there....

EDIT: found the spring, didn't see any o ring or washer though and that does look like the keintech to me

Edited by 74jimbo

going to try and get 

33    O RING *****
13295-29900

34    WASHER *****
13291-29900

in the morning

• Like 1

iok, I am about to double check, but I didn't see an o-ring, washer, or spring like there should be....
the screw did fall when I took it out, so I may have missed it, but I don't think it was there....

EDIT: found the spring, didn't see any o ring or washer though and that does look like the keintech to me

Well, that would cause the leak. And probably an air leak that would make it run poorly and impossible to tune properly.

Just trying to get it running at this point. Got the o rimg and washer today. Leak seems to be gone? But maybe still a little leak. What is that plugged line right next to it in my picture? Also, I have another plugged line on top. What is that one? 20170617_001524.jpg20170622_004022.jpg

The plugged line on the top is the vacuum supply for the stock petcock.If the bike has a manual type petcock then it would explain why that vacuum line was capped off.

Not sure what the lower capped line is from in the pic.Can you trace it back to where the other end is?If so,we can figure it out.Otherwise it could be a number of things.

I do have a Clarke tank, so that explains why the top is plugged.

that other line goes right there.. it is only an inch long at most, it comes straight off the bottom of the carb, right behind where the mixture screw is. you can see the hose clamp