Auto Clutch

Anyone running the Rekluse auto clutch, I am considering this. Any pro's or con's with this?

Real men put pictures of something as there avitar

• Like 1

Just now, dlee said:

Real men put pictures of something as there avitar

Reel men ken sbel ''avatar'' tu.   :lol:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, CongoXR650L said:

Does EFM make one that would fit in an XR650L? Their FAQ's page seems to indicate that they can put one in any bike, no matter what you drive.

I am reasonably certain that EFM could make an auto clutch for the XR's.  They did one for my '16 Beta 300RR and it works like magic and really is a well made piece.

I am reasonably certain that EFM could make an auto clutch for the XR's.  They did one for my '16 Beta 300RR and it works like magic and really is a well made piece.

Well, on their website under Honda they list 2 stroke & 450 4 stroke bikes. But then the wording in their FAQ's is roughly along the lines of, "If it has a clutch, we can fit it."

Is there a technical reason why their auto clutch would not work as well on something bigger than a 450?

• Like 1

EFM clutches work well on any size bike.  Note that EFM's largest market is with HD bikes.

Usually their biggest aid is with a smaller bore bike, as they are more prone to stalling in the slow technical stuff.

• Like 1

Rekluse never has made a clutch for the XRL. From what I understand, they tinkered with an XRL for a bit, but were not able to get it to work right in the pig. I wish Mike still hung around in here, he could answer for sure... Mike?

I run a Rekluse. I’m not looking to compete and even if I was. I wouldn’t care what anyone says.
I’m out to ride to have fun. If there’s a piece of equipment that can make that possible.
Why are people so negative and ignorant about it?
I ride as much as I can physically possibly ride.
I am missing a finger on my left hand.
Riding with one finger on the clutch constantly would put so much muscle strain on my arm.
My forearm would cack out in 10-15 minutes holding on with 2 fingers.
My hand blisters ever ride from hanging on with 3 and cluthing when I need to.
Out on my leisure rides.

I love it!

• Like 1

An easy pull clutch is very nice.  Either an aftermarket lever, or extending the pivot lever at the engine.

Deep sprocket gearing also lessens the need for clutch slipping.

• Like 1

EFM and the owner are the best! Send them a clutch and they return it ready to go. And lifetime warranty! Top that!