HOT weekend, where are you riding?

Forecast is calling for 95 saturday/98 sunday where I'm at. I'm going to be riding at Mountain View MX Saturday and hopefully not drop dead and sizzle. 

Where are you guys riding if at all? Gonna be beautiful out but hot as hell

Little naches is the place to be. Sunday poker run. Friday camp fire, Saturday mega dual sport day, Sunday the epic dust dodgers poker run.  Gonna be fun times!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

Little naches is the place to be. Sunday poker run. Friday camp fire, Saturday mega dual sport day, Sunday the epic dust dodgers poker run.  Gonna be fun times!

Sounds like good times to be had! How's the weather looking up there? 

11 hours ago, jblob said:

Sounds like good times to be had! How's the weather looking up there? 

It's going to be a hot weekend 85-95 in central WA. Might be a dual sport w/e....biking/swimming...

Tillamook state forest on Sunday. Riding by 7, done by noon, then rafting the molalla or santiam in the afternoon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, woods-rider said:

Tillamook state forest on Sunday. Riding by 7, done by noon, then rafting the molalla or santiam in the afternoon.

Now that's how to spend a Sunday!

Mtn View MX was awesome. Incredibly hot but awesome. Got down to only 4ish guys on the track at a time by 2 or so

105 in the Rogue Valley.

Went dual sporting around Chemult.  Still hot there, but with mosquitoes.

Should have gone snowshoeing at Crater Lake.

OrangeYZ... Where in the valley are you at?

I just moved back down to Grants Pass a few months ago and can't wait to get out and ride more when it cools off. I've been hitting some stuff near my house that's been pretty awesome.

I won't get too specific cuz i've gone a couple of places I guess I shouldn't have and met some resistance on the way back down. Not trashing anything... just riding dirt roads on my XR going pretty slow and trying not to stir up dust and piss people off.

I've been enjoying some stuff south of town towards Rogue River trying to make my way to Jacksonville... i'd like to explore that area more extensively and I heard from a coworker that Evans Creek will lead you out to Galesville Reservoir and Azalea. Can't wait.

My roommate said she's ridden out towards Lost Creek Lake and really liked it there... we're gonna check that out too.